Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday




Hi! Long time no see ( or something like that). I haven't been around much lately because I've been sick as a dog and I'm trying to pick up extra shifts at work to make a little extra $. I guess feeling crumby has its benefits because that means no junk food, and I have ate smaller portions of everything.


Weight this week
- 231


Weight loss so far- 59
Clothes- So remember how I bought a few new pairs of jeans a couple months ago, well they're getting a little big! Its bitter sweet because I'm not ready to go buy more new clothes, but I won't have much of a choice soon. I  also had bought this gorgeous dress about a month ago for a friends wedding this coming weekend and then tried it on yesterday only to realize that I was now swimming in the fabric! Of course I ran right out to try to exchange it for a smaller size, and they didn't have any more of them so I got something completely different but equally adorable. Pictures to come after the wedding.

Eating- I haven't had much of an appetite because I haven't been feeling well, but I have been really good at eating low carb. Tim is still doing a modiefied version of the diet including eating whole wheat on occasion. But its working for him, and he is losing weight as well.

Exercise- No exercise for me lately which is bitter sweet because I would love to get to the gym, I just don't have the time right now :-/

Positive Moment of the Week- Stepping on the scale and seeing how much weight I lost!
Also dying my hair darker, I needed a change and I feel like a new women. Talk about motivation


Let down of the week- Not getting to the gym in over 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! You look great. I'm going to use you as my motivation to get myself started.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...