Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weight Loss...Whatever

Wednesday sphmendsday. I'm just lucky to get this post up this week. 
So you would think that today, of all days I would have actually taken a photos but alas I'm a slacker who decided that at 2230 I'm far to lazy to get up and go take a photo. Plus I am looking like a slacker in my sweats and t-shirt. Who knows, maybe I will add a photo tomorrow before I head out of town.

Any who on to the whole point of this post, holding myself accountable.



Weight this week
- 238- Woo Hoo, good by 240's 


Weight loss so far- 52
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Oh yeah. My preggo clothes are way gone. I think I'm going to change this bullet to something else related to clothes for future post.

Eating- Low carb! It really has been so much easier with Tim doing this with me. He seems to get really frustrated with it ( because he feels like he is always eating) but its working for him. He lost 12lbs so far. Plus this makes it so much easier for me to cook since I don't have to make 2 separate meals.  Oh a side note did you know that Cracker Barrel has a actual low carb menu? No? Me either. Seriously though, check it out next time you are there. A whole side of the menu devoted to low carb! 

Exercise- I have been so busy that I haven't really had time to exercise the way I want to. I even got a text message from my personal trainer asking if I had fallen off the face of the earth today. Seriously...

Positive Moment of the Week- Finally breaking that 240 mark. I had been yo yoing there for so long!

Let down of the week- I haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks! What a slacker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...