Saturday, June 9, 2012

Photo of the Day- June 3 thru June 9

Yes I know today is june 8th, but its not 6pm yet, and I didn't wake up at 6am. So I will have to post that later.

In case you missed what I'm doing, I decided to do a photo a day challenge. Its never to late to join, so feel free if you have some time.

June 3rd- On your plate
Low carb pizza for dinner. Super simple using soy flour as the crust, and then low carb marinara as the sauce. 

June 4th- Close Up
What makes a better subject then him, trying to steal my phone.

June 5th- A sign
Mirrored tiles for our newly remodeled closet ( which I will tell you all about soon enough)



June 6th- Hat



June 7th- Drink
Barium anyone? 
Luckily this isn't mine, but I was visiting someone who was unlucky enough to have to drink this, so I decided to get a picture.

June 8th- 6 O'clock
Here is what we were doing at 6pm, listening to Gavin Degraw put on a free concert.

June 10th- My View Today
Lazy day at work, sitting at my desk


So there we go, the last few days of my life.



1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO jealous of the Gavin DeGraw concert!!! My friend's going to his concert tonight, but she definitely paid out the wazoo.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...