Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Show and Tell

Hey Everyone, I'm linking up with Becky and Raven ( who I didn't mention in the actual vlog... Sorry!) for a show and tell VLOG, so yep you get to listen to me and all my dorktasticness.

I've done a vlog before but promised myself I would do this one in one take, no matter how random or silly, so I did, despite a few complications ( ie fussy baby). So go ahead and get a good laugh and watch me act a fool.





Feel free to link up and do your own show and tell, I would love to see it!

video



6 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm not brave enough at all to do a Vlog, I'm sure everyone would find my attempt hilarious! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right, you could totally do this! I mean, you saw how much of a scattered brain mess I was ;)

      Delete
  2. ha, I get too shy to do a vlog. Plus I never look that good, I pretty much live in sweats and a tshirt. I miss my itty bitty baby. :( That so isn't fussy though. Mine's thrown himself on the floor and cried over nothing the other day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! stopping by from the linkup! i dont know how you do that, your job i mean. that takes one strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. I love what I do for a living I get to hang out with awesome kids all day which is a blast!

      Delete
  4. ok don't feel bad at all for not mentioning us, well, maybe feel bad for not mentioning me, don't worry about Becky. HAHA juuuuuuuuust kidding :)

    oh wait! YOU DID MENTION HER AND NOT ME!!!! BOOOOO!!!!! LOLOL!!!!

    Love that you do that for a living. I know it would be hard, but it would also be a huge "heart hug" I think. I love kids :)

    ok that book sounds pretty funny. I may have to pick that up at Barnes and Noble next trip.

    ok can I just say how I love that everyone's kids are making guest appearances? love it.

    thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...