Friday, June 15, 2012

SUYL- Bedrooms

Linking up with Kelly's Korner again for another round of SUYL- Bedroom edition. Actually I really like our bedroom ( except its kind of small, but then again our entire house is small) We've redone our room a zillion times since we lived here, and finally found something we both love. Girly colors for me, but no crazy flowers for Tim.

When you walk in




I adore the quilt on my bed. Fun bright paisley print with pinks, greens, corals, blues and reds.


The sign above our bed is a sneak peek at my next isn't that pintresting post. I have 1 more thing to do for it then its ready.

Ignore the mess to the left of Tim's dresser, he was sweet enough to remodel our closet, so that's all stuff that needs to be donated.


So there it is, the place where I get to escape to and read a good book, snuggle with the family on lazy sunday mornings, eat breakfast in bed, etc.


2 comments:

  1. I really like your bedding.

    As you can tell I am a few weeks behind on my blog reading :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...