Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday


Hey guys! Its that time again for me to throw it all out there and hold myself accountable ( have I mentioned how much I hate this? But that's only because of post like today... weight gain. 





Weight this week
- 236 ( BOOOOOOO)


Weight loss so far- 54

Clothes- Eh, they fit but I was really wanting to be down another pants size by now. I did get to buy a new dress for my sisters wedding, which I never would have had the courage to wear before, so we'll see how that goes.


Eating- I am a huge stress eater, so lately lets just say I've eaten a lot. My sisters getting married in 11 days, and I am helping with a lot of it, so its getting down to the wire and getting super stressful. Not to mention work and day to day life at home.. yeah I just want to eat. Anything and everything in sight. Today hopefully I will have time to get groceries and pick up some healthy snacks.

Exercise- Ok, so I am thinking of canceling my gym membership :/ I haven't been in about a month, and I have NO motivation. Tim's found a new hobby ( bicycling, which he is loving), so now I have no one to push me and be like " Ok get up we're going to the gym" I dunno... well see

Positive Moment of the Week- Waking up this morning and realizing how horrible I've been. I'm getting back on track and refuse to act oblivious to my poor eating habits over the last 2 weeks.

Let down of the week- 5lbs feels like 50

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I am right there with you...I gained again this week. Can't seem to stay on track at all...I wish losing weight was easier! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuddos to you for staying with this. Seriously, you kind of rock! You've lost 54 pounds!!!! You got this.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...