Tuesday, July 17, 2012

All About Me!

So if you have stuck around my blog long enough you know I love linking up with other bloggers, meeting new people, etc. So Today I'm linking up with Becky for a little 411 link up.
There are tons of questions so sit back and enjoy, then do one yourself so I can learn about you!







The Questions
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
3. Where have you traveled?
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?


The Answers
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
Over a year, I had my blogiversary last month but didn't really celebrate. I needed an outlet to vent, act a fool, etc so I decided instead of talking my friends ears off I would write it down instead. My blog has definitely changed. As much as I hate to admit it, I've become lazy and don't blog near as much as I use to. ( Aside from projects and linkups I'm kind of a slacker lately).


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I transferred college 3 times before I finally graduated. First a little community college, then Old Dominion University, then a small nursing school. ODU's nursing school is super competative and I didn't feel like fighting for a spot so instead after I had all my prereqs done I transferred to a smaller school so I could go ahead a graduate when I wanted.


3. Where have you traveled?
Not to many places, I don't have the time to travel like I would like. Most just up and down the east coast. Favorite place in the US? Washington DC, I have been convincing Tim to move up there for years

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would pay off my mortgage so we could buy a bigger house and get rid of this one.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Liars, Know it alls ( really its ok not to know it all), people who don't clean up after themselves

6. What is your favorite movie?
Hands Down, Grease
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
It all depends. On a day to day basis nothing beats home brewed sweet tea. If I'm wanting alcohol then a glass of white wine

8.What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Read! I love to get lost in a good book. Preferably while sitting in my beach chair at the ocean with my legs in the water.

 9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

 11. What day would you love to relive again?
Its a tie. Neither day were "perfect" ( IE meaning lots of stuff went wrong), but both days were life changing and perfect in their own way
My Wedding Day

And the Day Ethan was born

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Brooke Elliot She is fiesty, funny, and beautiful

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
My first job was at a Subway Sandwich shop ( also where I met my husband)
after that it was a variety of random things. I worked in a cigarette store ( even though I hate smoking), sold knives, worked in a bookstore, was a sitter for patients in a hospital, and finally a nurse

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Senior year of high school I decided to go blonde ( at prom with my date)

College, I'm going to treat you guys with not 1, but 3 because apparently I enjoy embarrasing myself or something


Apparently I make the same stupid face when I'm drinking, which is unfortunately how I spent half of college



15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Ireland, definitely Ireland. Its somewhere Tim and I could go together where neither of us has ever been

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
It amazes me how far I've come in my life, and looking at this photo is such a good reminder. I'm not the shy "good girl" I was in highschool, or the trouble making party girl I became in college. I found my balance.
( I can hardly ever get Tim in the photos with us...)


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Hopefully in a bigger home, with another child or 2 ( we have always wanted 4), still nursing and loving life.

1 comment:

  1. OMG SHUT UP!!!! I so said Brooke Elliott too. Well, I haven't finished my answers yet but I swear she's on my who do I want to play me in my movie debut.

    I LOVE that you did this. So exciting to get to know other bloggers. Your pictures are hilarious, btw.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...