Thursday, July 19, 2012

Isn't that Pintresting

My next project is really based on a collaboration of pins I saw on Pintrest. All with the same general idea, I just tweaked it a little to make it work for me. So between thisthis, and this.  Basically I wanted something new for our master bedroom and loved the vinyl idea with the photo frames.  The only negative is I don't own a cricket or cuttle bug, or whatever else cuts vinyl, so I ordered the quote from Etsy and bought the frame at Michael's ( which always has sales on their frames).  




Once the vinyl arrived I applied it to the frame. FYI, if this isn't something your use to ( like me) then if can be kind of difficult to figure out. I finally was so frustrated that I peeled it off one word at a time and placed it on, which unfortunately made it slightly crooked. 


Once it was done I decided I didn't like it backless and it looked like it was missing something so off to Michael's I went again this time to get scrap book paper. I lined the frame with the paper and knew it was done. Perfect

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I need to find something for our master bedroom too.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...