Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Its that Pintresting

So its been a while but I'm back for another time of Isn't that pintresting. If your just now joining, and don't have a clue what I'm doing its where I take something I "pinned" on pintrest and try to copy or make something similar. Most of the time it comes and great, but sometimes not so much ( and I don't post those that often, hehehe)

So today its all about the message white board I thought this would be fun for Tim and I because there are days where we see each other for 30 minutes if we're lucky, and it can definitely be a stresser in our relationship. Sometimes its nice just to have a little reminder, and little note that shows even if the other isn't there, they still think about you.

This was probably the easiest project I've done. 

Buy picture frame
Buy scrapbook paper
Print message on paper ( our printer is on the frits so I hand wrote it instead)
then put it all together and use whiteboard markers for messages so it can be erased and redone.




1 comment:

  1. Love this! I did this for hubby for Valentine's Day. I love comeing up with messages for him- it keeps thing fun!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...