Saturday, July 7, 2012

SUYL- Bathrooms

So let me start by saying I hate our bathrooms. We have 2.5 baths and they are all really small ( which is what happens when you live in a town house) 

The half bath isn't too bad because it serves its purpose well, a sink and a toilet downstairs for guest, that's all you really need.  When we first moved in I insisted we paint, so my wonderful hubby found what appeared to be a pretty shade of buttercup yellow for our half bath. Well when you put buttercup yellow in a room with no natural light it looks more school bus then buttercup. But the color grew on us, and we have embraced our crazy bright bath. I just recently decided it was time for a change and plan on painting the half bath and the master bath the same shade as Ethans bathroom.

My cell phone makes the color look even worse, and makes it look like a bright orange color. I promise its not orange.

The painting that you see is actually one I did a few years ago


I truly dislike our master bath. Its too small, the layout is horrible and its a shower only. Bad, bad bad. Tim and I have actually thought about knocking out the walls between the 2 upstairs baths and making it one big bathroom, but then I decided that I hate to do something like that when I don't want to stay here much longer.


Last Ethans bathroom, the only one I half way like. I love the smokey gray color with the pops of teal and white with rubber duckies everywhere.



1 comment:

  1. You may not like your bathrooms but I envy you the fact that you have more than one! I also like the duck themed bathroom.

    Can you tell I'm behind on reading the SUYL posts? And I'm nosy enough to want to read every single one?!?!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...