Thursday, August 23, 2012

30 things in 30 days

I'm obviously horrible at this so I'm playing catch up again

18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive? 
My Dads affair. I was in college and already had moved out of my parents house when the news broke that my Dad had been having an affair with another women for what appears to have been years ( to this day he won't admit how long).  Of course I was heartbroken and it has taken a long time and a lot of prayer to get to the place I am today. I'm talking to you my father again but still have never really forgiven him for what he did. To make things worse he is now married to said homewrecker. Its a complicated relationship to say the least. I have no respect for my step mother and my respect for my father is much less then it was. But I love him despite the fact that he made the biggest mistake of his life. Both of my parents are much happier in their new marriages, which is really all I can ask for.


19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? 

Washington DC ( or in the suburbs outside of the city) I love the hustle and bustle of the city and they have a great childrens hospital that I would love to work at.  I could totally see us living in a condo in the heart of DC or Arlington walking, never having to use the car because we could walk, surround by history.



20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

The day I met my best friend. We were 5 and she convinced her grandmother ( who was our next door neighbor) to come over a few days after we moved it and we were instant best friends

The day I broke my arm ( the first time) I was at a birthday party and was pressured by my friends to ride the zip line, because thats what everyone else had been doing. I caved climbed up the ladder and pushed off only to fall about 5 feet from where I started because the grips to the zipline slide off thanks to the rain we had earlier in the day.  I remember everything about that day. How quickly my mom arrived after we called her, getting to the hospital, the fact that they didn't medicate enough when they set my arm. Fun times. Needless to say I didn't give in to pressure quite as much after that

My first kiss- Bad bad bad.



21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first? 

The ability to heal others. I'm a nurse its in my nature to want people to get better. 


22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

5 years- In a bigger house, with at least 1 one child. Still nursing and just enoying life


10 years- Hopefully I would have gone back for my masters by them and working in some type of management capacity at a hospital

23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them. 

1. Painting- Its really soothing and works kind of like therapy, I get lost in my painting and forget what else is going on
2. Shopping- What girl doesn't like to shop?
3.Reading- Once again another way to get lost.
4.DIY- I love trying DIY crafts its fun to try something new and see how it comes out
5.Baseball- One of my favorite pastimes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...