Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A gift for Tim/ Isn't that Pintresting

So this is technically a pintrest post, but more importantly its Tims birthday gift from Ethan. We promised to not buy gifts this year because money is tight. Well then I came across this and this and decided that its the thought that counts and Tim would love it.

So off I made some paint following the directions and then set up a spot outside for Ethan to paint. Grabbed the camera and watched the craziness take place








I guess its a good thing that they these are edible.

Then all we did was frame it and give it to the big guy for his birthday. Needless to say he loved it and its currently sitting on his desk


2 comments:

  1. I love this! What a sweet idea and what a cutie you have!!
    <3
    http://momma-on-a-mission.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and hope you don't mind if I steal this idea. I keep forgetting that it's ok to try stuff like this out with Aiden, even if it is messy. We are still making memories and I need to remember to do more crafty things. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...