Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Being Thankful


“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is ‘thank you’, it will be enough.”
Meister Eckhart





Today I have a lot to be thankful for. Ethan is safe after what could have been a serious accident ( more to come on that later) and yesterday afternoon I received a phone call that I almost didn't answer because we were eating dinner but I'm so glad I did. It was a nurse recruiter in regards to a position I applied for. She squeezed me into a interview today and...

I GOT THE JOB!!

She told me before I even left that she definitely wanted me to have the position and within an hour of leaving the interview received my official offer.

It seems like it will be the perfect position that will allow for me to continue to work full time at the children's hospital but also be able to increase my income which is a must.

I will still be doing oncology, just with adults. I am so excited and feel so blessed today that everything appears to be working itself out.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news!! Congrats! Glad everything is working out for you!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...