Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Isn't that Pintresting



So this isn't my typical "Isn't that Pintresting" Normally I walk you through some fun DIY project I found on pintrest, but I really wanted to tell you about this.  I'm trying to spice up our meal options. Tim is a super picky eater and I'm sick of having the same things all the time so I made this one day and insisted he eat it ( while avoiding the "but what if I don't like it" attitude he was throwing my way). Needless to say it was a hit! We all loved it, even Ethan was chowing down and eating it for a leftovers the next day. Then I took a bunch of it to work for the girls there and once again a hit!  Not one person who has tried this had anything bad to say about it. The only thing I did different from the recipe was I didn't use spinach ( because then I would have never convinced Tim to eat it) and instead continued to layer with ricotta, the cheese sauce and noodles. It was delish!  Trust me if you want something easy to make that will fill you up and have the whole family wanting more, this is the dish!


Ok now its your turn, tell me what new projects you've worked on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...