Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Show and Tell- Stuck on an Island

I am a day late, but I loved this topic so I had to share anyway!


1. Tell us, if you could only take 5 people with you to a deserted island, who would it be, and why?
Tim- I think that's pretty obvious. I am kind of useless without him and there are lots of bugs in the wild. I don't do bugs. Besides he's my other half, I wouldn't go anywhere without him

Ethan and Aubrey-Yes that's technically 2 but so what. Not much to live for if the kids aren't there.

My best Jessica- This girl is a hoot! I don't care if its raining and we have no shelter on this island, she'd make sure we had a good time!

My Mom- Despite all the drama that would be caused by the 2 of us stuck on the island I would miss her like crazy if she wasn't there.

Macgyver ( if he were real of course)- As if I want to stay on an island... He could make a boat with paper clips!!




2. Show us which island you'd like to be deserted at.
I'm not picky as long as there are beautiful beaches


3. Tell us, if you could only bring 3 items with you, what would those items be. And why?
Family photos, a lighter- I'm not the make a fire out of rubbing 2 sticks type of girl, and mosquito netting- the reason is pretty obvious.  I would really like to bring a boat, but that defeats the stuck on an island thing.

4. Show us 3 pictures that you would take with you.
 Wedding day

4 generations (yowza I'm a hot mess)
The kids


5. Tell us what you envision life would be like on that island. Do you think you would go into survival mode? Would you be like those Survivor people and eat bugs? What qualities do you possess that would help you survive. Do share.

Ok so I'll be honest I hate bugs, and camping and outdoors ( with the exception of sports and the beach) but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and I sure as heck would make sure I did whatever needed to be done to survive on an island. I'm a planner and being stuck on an island would definitely make it hard to plan, so I definitely think I would struggle but would adapt as quickly as possible and make the best out of it, even if that mean eating creepy crawlies, spear fishing, and making a home from bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...