Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Love


Time for show and tell with Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama

The Questions


1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
2. Show us your fall style.
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 

The Answers

1.   Cardigans, boots, and cooler weather. I love summer but this summer has been HOT and I'm pretty much over it.  Fall has the perfect weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Plus its absolutely beautiful outside. Hayrides, changing leaves, and fall decor. Love it!

2.  Lots of warm colors, a little leather, and a little knit. I love love love wearing hats in the fall. I feel like they can complete an otherwise boring look.


Fall Love

\
3. Ok so I know everyone things Fall= Football. And yes to a certain extent it does. I'm not a huge foot ball fan but I do love tailgating and all of the excitement that comes along with football season. But to me fall means 2 things as far as sports- The World Series... ( thats right people, baseball is still going strong in my house) and then the end of the baseball season :( Booooo.  Other then just the change of sporting love that comes with fall so does halloween fun. I love halloween, love decorating and despite being 27 years old love to carve pumpkins.  Since Ethan was only a couple months old last fall it made it hard to get out and do much but this year we will definitely be able to start some fall traditions like picking pumpkins, hay rides, pumpkin carving etc. I can't wait!!


4.Apple Cider!  Yummmmm

5.  I'm trying to convince Tim to that we should do a family costume idea, but if not Ethan is going to be a football player this year simply because its an easy costume that we already have part of thanks to Tim's Aunt who gave E an authentic Lions jersey.  Then we'll probably get together with a few friends and take the kids on a short ( ie super short) trick or treating adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...