Monday, October 29, 2012

Show and Tell

Head on over to Becky's and join her link ups! She post a new one every week and its a blast!

The Questions

1. Tell us about how and when you met your love and what attracted you most to him.
2. Show us the very first {or one of the first} pictures you guys ever took together. {Feel free to show us more than one}
3. Tell us some of your favorite memories that you two had together.
4. Tell us your favorite qualities about this man, what makes him "the one."
5. Tell us what your "date nights" typically look like.


The Answers

1. I met Tim in October 2003 while I was working at Subway. He came in right before closing to get something to eat. We became fast friends and he came in nearly every night until I finally took his number to get him to stop asking. I never actually intended on calling him ( not because he wasn't good looking and very sweet, because he is. But because I had just broke up with my boyfriend). Luckily some of my best friends talked me into giving him a chance so I gave him a call and we went to shoot pool. We didn't officially start dating until January.  What attracted me to him most? He is persistent and knew what he wanted, which is always a quality I can appreciate in a guy.

2.Such a bad photo, but its still a treasured memory.



3.- We had only been dating about 2 months when we decided to take a trip to PA to visit his best friend. The trip ended up being a mess, but so much fun. We nearly got stuck in a snow embankment, his friend had nowhere for us to stay except on a single bed. It was a mess.
-Our relationship has always been lighthearted, and most people don't get it ( they think we're just picking on each other) but to me its perfect.
-Tim's proposal was wonderful. It was funny and lighthearted but meant so much.
-I remember one year for valentines day I had to work, and Tim convinced me to swing by his place to "turn off his stove", when actually he had candles hand painted with " I Love You" on them.
-Surprising me with a sky diving lesson for christmas, and then he was the first one I saw when I made it to back on the ground.
 - I remember the first time Tim said he loved me, and I told him I didn't believe in love to which he told me " Well don't worry because I'll change that" and he did.

4. He is silly, doesn't care what other people think, loves to laugh and make others laugh. He is honest and  stands up for what he believes in and is a wonderful husband and father.

5. Date night? Whats that?  We are both huge movie buffs, so we use to see a lot of movies.  But we also like to try new restaurants and go to live events ( sports, comedy, concerts etc).  We are both very laid back so we don't need to go somewhere super expensive to have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and am your newest follower. I was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I seriously "awwwed" out loud at the skydiving story!
    Thanks for linking up to the GFC Hop!!
    New follower!
    XOXO, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...