Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Show and Tell



I'm a day late and a penny short.... oh well
 
1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you
would change about it?

I wish I could say Ethan's birth, but to be honest I was miserable the entire time up until the moment he was born, which of course turned to complete bliss. So if I had to choose it would be my wedding day. It wasn't perfect but its the imperfect moments that are some of my fondest memories ( my wedding cake falling, me falling at the reception, etc).  We had a beautiful ceremony and were able to spend it with our closet friends and family.  If I had to change anything about it, I would have found a different florist for the day and done more photos with my bridemaids. When I look back I realize I only have a few of me and the girls together which I hate.

2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.

President, trust me things would be a lot different. ( not saying you would all like it, but heck I'll give it a shot)

3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?


I would take a lump sum and pay off every bit of debt Tim and I have, then after helping friends and family out but the rest of the money in a high interest account and never touch the principle again. ( Just use the interest). However I wouldn't reveal who I am. I don't want to deal with random people coming out of the wood work.  I would definitely continue to work I love what I do.

4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.
The beach, like open the back door and smell the salt, take 2 steps and your toes are in the sand, beach.


5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?
Time travel. How amazing would it be to not only relive the important moments in my life, but the important moments in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...