Monday, October 1, 2012

Show and Tell- All My Favorites




                                         



                                                                     The Questions

                                            1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
                                                2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.
                                            3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
                                                    4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
                                            
5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."

The Answers

1. I have so many positive memories, but if I had to pick it would be 1) When I went skydiving. It was so a rush and you feel so free. 2) Getting Married. It hasn't always been perfect, but I love that man more and more every day. 3) The birth of Ethan- that little boy has me wrapped completely around his little fingers
4) Getting my dream job- its not always the perfect job but its what I've wanted since nursing school  
5) Becoming a step mom. Marrying Tim didn't just mean I gained a husband but also a daughter. I would do anything for Aubrey ( or Ethan)

2.I love MAC cosmetics but if I had to only pick 3 things then it would be
MAC Lipstick in "Speak Louder"

MAC "Paint" ( like a cream eye shadow) in "Bare Canvas"

And MAC Prep and Prime Primer


3.


And I'm actually really liking the new show


4.


Aubrey and Ethan

5. During me time? Ok don't judge but I love listening to cheesy 90's pop and doing my nails. Or reading a good book while sitting at the beach with my chair in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...