Monday, October 15, 2012

Show and Tell- When I was 17





The Questions

1. When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends.
2. Show us a picture of you when you were 17 {roughly}.
3. When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you "grew up."
4. When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.
5. When you were 17, tell us where you pictured your life 10 years from then. Did it turn out the way you expected it to?



The Answers
1. When I was 17 I drove a 1989 ( mean that car was about 14 years old) grey honda Civic. I convinced my dad to put thin pink pin stripes along the sides ( because I thought I was cool).  I worked at Subway from the time I was 16 until I was 18. I actually loved working there because I worked with some of my good friends. Plus that's where I first met my hubby Tim.  On the weekends I was normally hanging with friends, spending time with family, or doing something related to the marching band.




2.One of my best friends and I 

3. I have always wanted to work in the medical field and had already decided by 17 that I wanted to be a nurse.

4. I was always attracted to the "bad boy". You know, the guitar playing, goatee having, school skipping, football playing bad boy. Plus I have notoriously been a jerk when it comes to break ups, having broke up with boyfriends twice on a holiday... Wow I was a jerk.

5. 10 years from when I was 17 ( which would be now... wow) I expected myself to be living in a big house with a few kids, a good job and a husband I love. Overall I think I didn't do too bad, I don't have the big house but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...