I'm Thinking that.......
- I really need to get back on my diet. I am afraid to get on the scale because of what it might say
-As crazy as it sounds I miss pumping. Yes pumping.
- I think what I really miss is the joy of providing for my child by pumping, not actually be tied down to the machine. Doing it for a year seems so routine that its hard to adjust now
- I need to go back to the doctor about my back. If you didn't know I injured it years ago and have a slipped disk in my lower back that constantly gives me trouble. But because of pregnancy, and then breast feeding I have gone almost 2 years without my medication for it and its getting worse. I restarted my meds this week but it makes me light headed and I feel like I've been drinking. No a good idea
- Its time to purge some of our stuff. Maybe I'll have a yard sale. Do people do that in the fall?
- Its time to get rid of Ethan's pacis. He seems to be becoming more attached to them and even though the pediatrian gave us the green light to let him keep it I don't want it to be harder down the road.
-we need finish fixing up the house. I'm ready to move.
- Its time for a change. Maybe I should cut my hair?
-Its time for bed. My medication is making my head feel foggy and it took me 30 minute to type this....