Friday, November 23, 2012

Being Thankful

* This post was originally suppose to be posted yesterday, but I was spending the day with my family and forgot to post it, so I thought I would share today instead*

8 Things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

1. My wonderful husband, most days- Although he tries my patience and makes me question my sanity I can't imagine my life with out him.
2. The kids- Aubrey and Ethan light up my world. They are both so much like their father that it scares me at times ( and once again makes me question my sanity).  I wish Aubrey was able to be with us more often but I cherish the time we all have together.
3. My Job- I never thought that I would find a job that feels so right. Yes its stressful and there are days where I don't know if I can go anymore but I always come back to the same conclusion. I AM an Oncology Nurse.
4. My extended family-Parents, siblings, inlaws. They are all amazing people who add their own little bit of spice to our family.
5. I quiet house and a glass of mascato. This may be my favorite way to unwind after a long day after Ethan goes to bed.
6. The kindest of a stranger. I really do think karma will come around for people to try to make a difference.
7. Pre Pregnancy Clothes- I am in them, and while I'm thankful for that it would be really nice if they were a thing of the past
8. Good Friends- We are spending the holiday with friends this year, which is quiet different then what we normally do, but I'm stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...