Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Boy Style on a Budget

Maybe its just me who thinks this, but little boy clothes are boring! Girls get all the fun accessories and boys get what? Baseball caps?  I try very hard to not dress E constantly in jeans and tshirts. There isn't anything wrong with jeans and tshirts, but some times its nice to see him a little more... stylish?

The other problem is price. I refuse to spend $50 on a t-shirt for Ethan because its  cute.  So what do you do? Fashion for a boy on a budget, I think I have finally figured it out. I pretty much get all of his stuff at either Marshalls, H&M ( I'm surprised by how reasonable the prices are), and Children's Place (which is hit or miss)

Proof?
Shoes- Journey, Pants- H&M, Polo- Childrens Place, Hat- Baby Gap



Hat- Gift from a family member, Everything Else- Marshalls ( who know you could find Calvin Klein for kids there!)

Hat- Gift, Shirt- Childrens Place, Pants- H&M

Children's Pace

Pants and Hat- H&M, Polo- Childrens Place


Babys R Us, every bit of it!


Boy clothes are definitely harder to find but it can totally be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...