Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cause I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane



Don't know when I'll be back again...





First- I love this clip from armageddon, Second- I'm so nervous about tomorrow! 

I was one of 2 nurses at work to be approved to fly to Orlando for a conference and I fly out tomorrow. Let me just tell you I'm not a fan of flying. Like my nervous sky rocket, and I panic because I'm afraid something will go wrong ( I'll forget to pack something, my luggage will be lost, etc). My coworker flew out today because she wanted to visit with family before the conference, so tomorrow it will be just me and the big scary plane.


If you want to know how my "Edu-cation" ( Educational Vacation) is going keep an eye of my twitter feed, I'm sure there will be plenty of shenanigans to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...