Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Show and Tell

So I know I haven't been around much lately, but I promise I'm still here. Work is kicking my butt however big changes are on the horizon. Changes that I can't talk about just yet. But stay tuned for updates on that craziness.  
So since my brain is going a mile a minute and I can't think of a good topic to post, I thought I would do one of my favorite things. Link up with Becky and her weekly Show and Tell.




1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is.
Christmas is that time of the year where I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I get to spend time with my family and remember all the things I have to be thankful for.  We sit around in our pajamas, exchange gifts, and then make a big breakfast together, and of course remember the real reason we're celebrating.  To me that's what Christmas is about, remember the reason for the season and spending time with the ones you love.


2. Tell us what your plans are for Christmas this year. 
Tim works Christmas Eve night, so Ethan and I will be heading to NC for the day to spend with my Dad and stepmom, then when we get home I get to play Santa and set things up after Ethan goes to bed. Tim luckily gets off at about the same time E wakes up, so we will get to all go down and open gifts together and make breakfast.  Tim has to work Christmas night, so Ethan and I will probably spend the evening with my Mom, stepdad, and brother at there place.

3.Show us a picture of Christmas in the past. Or present.
This years Christmas card photo


4. Do you wrap your presents all in one box, or do you like wrap each present separetely?
Even if we do a small Christmas, I love to have everything wrapped separately because that way it always looks like a lot more under the tree.

5. Tell us about any special traditions that you or you and your family like to do.
Check out this post I did a few weeks ago about holiday traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...