Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16 Months

So I forgot to do 15 months ( sorry!) and I'm a few days late on Ethan's 16 month update. Better late then never right?


So whats new? Well Ethan is sick, again. I hate to say this but my kid is pretty sickly his second year of life.   To make matters worse Tim and I aren't doing much better. Tim threw his back out and I've been fighting a cold for a few weeks now. Fun times right?

Anywho, back to Ethan




Weight:
About 23 pounds. We took him to his pediatrican the other day to get him checked out. He's been the same weight for the last 3 months or so.

Height:
32 inches


Clothing Size:
Mostly 12-18 month, except some of his pjs he is actually wearing 18-24month.

Diapers
Size 4

Feeding:
Super picky lately. I don't know if its because he is sick or if he is going through a phase. His appetite is really down but he continues to have a few go to favorite foods- Bananas, oatmeal, pasta.

Hair, Teeth, and Eyes
Teeth- 12 plus 2 more molars making their way in.

Hair- Who knew that this kids hair would grow so fast once we got it cut for the first time? He has had 3 hair cuts since his first birthday! Its still the reddish blonde, I really hope it stays around for a while

Eyes- Grey/Blue.

Sleep:
He will sleep anywhere between 11 to 12 hours a night, and we still ( **but not much longer I think) have him taking 2 naps a day. His morning nap he will sleep for about 2 hours, his afternoon nap is normally much shorter.




Talking:
He is a chatty Kathy, to bad we can't make much of it out. He has stopped signing as much now that he is trying to talk more. I guess he only wants to do one or the other.


Likes:

The Kindle- Tim got it for me for Christmas, and Ethan has all but claimed it as his.

Airplanes- He loves planes and will constantly point and yell at the sky when one flies overhead.
Cars- Toy cars. Its so cute to here him go "vooooooommmm" all over the living room with his little cars

The park- He would stay at the park all day if I'd let him. Rain or shine, sick or healthy, he acts like he doesn't care.




Dislikes:
Like I said he is on a anti-food kick.

The word no- I don't know who taught him to give the stink eye and stomp his little foot but it happens routinely around our house these days.




Milestones:
Talking more, eating independently, and he can identify atleast 6 body parts ( thus causing him to walk around flashing his belly to everyone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...