Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions



Happy New Year!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day and getting to spend time with the ones you love.



So you know how every new year people make millions of resolutions to lose weight, make more money, or whatever goal they have for the year. Well I do to, and like so many others I am horrible at keeping it.
Last year I swore I would lose all the baby weight plus 50 extra pounds.  Well the baby weight is gone, but the extra 50 pounds is still hanging around.

This year I swore I would do something to make me a better person, a better parent. So what is it you ask?  Well 2013 will be the year I stop cursing. Its a ugly habit that I so desperately need to get away with. I had already started to curb my cursing before the new year but from today on, I am done. No more "oh S***", or "D@** it" or any of those ugly things that I say far too often.  I don't want Ethan to hear me say those things, and I sure don't want him to to start repeating after me. Yeah I still plan on doing other things like losing weight ( my 10 year hs reunion is this year! OMG!!!), writing more on here, and being more organized but I want to focus on being a better person, and then hopefully the other stuff will just fall into place.

So here I go, 2013 and a whole new me.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I'm sure you can do it. I for one am the opposite- I stopped making resolutions years ago but this year, I'm giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...