Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rewind 2012

So much happened in the last year, good, bad,and a whole lot of "huh" moments. So in honor of that I'm going to post my top 12 memorable moments of 2012.



12. Getting a new job to pay off debt
11. Ethans first trip to the ER/ the car accident

10. First time flying with Ethan

9.Ethans first time at the beach- So glad my kid is a beach bum just like his mama


8. Aubreys Spring Break visit to VA, we were all worn out after it was over :)

7. Oncology conference in florida/ going to disney

6.Michelle and Ryan graduating college


5. Giving Aubrey her birthday gift for her sweet 16

4.Breaking my elbow

3.Ethan's first word- Mama ( Take that Timmy!)
2.My little sisters wedding


1.Ethans first birthday


Wow what a year! I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...