Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stuff We Love- 1 Year


**I'm being a slacker and pulling out some never published post from last year until I can get some free time to sit and really blog again, **

There have been so many things in the last year that we have loved and hated and the older he gets the more stuff I find that I don't know how I could live without. So what type of blogger would i be if I didn't share my absolute favorites?

Tommee Tippie Easy Flow Cup with straw
These are amazing. They're insulated which is a huge plus and the straw is the size of a normal straw, not that huge straw that is on most other cups.





The Ball pit- Ethan and his little buddies love this thing! It plays music when someone touches the side and has a little spiral that you can throw balls into and watch them spin down. Entertainment for hours!




Plum Organic Pouches
These are one of the only ways we can get Ethan to eat veggies lately  He has them for snacks instead of cookies/crackers, etc which makes me feel much better since they're organic, and he is eating "healthy".




Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Protect Convertible Car Seat
I love this car seat. We originally almost bought 2, because the idea of having to transfer a car seat between cars was not something I was looking forward to.  However we love this because it just unsnaps and goes. It doesn't need to be readjusted for each car. Plus its something that E will grow with for quite a while.



The Cozy Coupe- 
Ethan has gotten into the stage of hating his stroller so we have found the perfect solution. He rides around everywhere in his cozy coupe. He sits perfectly still. Luckily my trunk is big enough to fit it so we can take it anywhere and it has a handle so I can push him instead of him going wherever he wants ( just leave the floor board in place so he can't go AWOL). Yes this isn't the ideal situation lugging that big thing everywhere but its definitely been a great conversation starter and has made for one happy child. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...