Saturday, January 12, 2013

Style on a Budget

I'm going to attempt something new. I am pretty frugle ( read- cheap) when it comes to buying clothes for myself. I don't see the point in spending $75 at Dillards on a shirt when I can find one similar at Target. Plus I hate having to look for the plus size section in the big name stores because the section tends to be tiny and full of things my grandmother would wear.

  But regardless of where I shop I still on occasion get compliments on what I'm wearing. So I'm going to try a weekly ( or biweekly, I don't know yet) post. Style on a budget.  For the mom ( or non mom) who wants to look nice without having to spend an arm and a leg to do so.  Some things I have yes cost me an arm and a leg but for the most part it doesn't.  

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this and it will encourage me to look nice even on the days when all I want are my sweats.  And who knows maybe I'll even throw in some Ethan and Tim fashion in here too?



Sweater, tank top, earrings and scarf- Target


Jeans- Old Navy. I love how that they fit


Flats- Kmart ( thats right I said Kmart). I found these when we were out of town. My feet were freezing in my flip flops and these are wool lined so they're super warm.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I'm far from stylish so I look forward to this. I love those flats and your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my go to look for winter, except I wear boots instead. My feet freeze in flats even though there are so many cute styles out there that look better with flats. Whew!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...