Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Style on a Budget

\


One of the exciting things about living in VA is the weather changes so greatly on a day to day basis. This was me 2 days ago when it was 65 degrees and sunny out. Unfortunately today is low 40's and rainy so I'm living in sweats and a t-shirts ( plus I feel a bit under the weather.)
I actually got the the idea for putting all the pieces together for this off on pinterest ( oh that silly addicting site).
Dress- Old Navy on sale at the end of the summer
Cardigan- Target
Scarf- Target
Belt- Macys
Shoes-Macys



An outfit like this was perfect for a warm day because the morning started out a little chilly but as the day warmed up I was able to remove the cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...