Saturday, February 23, 2013

Before I was a Mom

Before I was a mom I...
Stayed up late watching TV

Now...
I'm in bed by 8:30, 9pm at the latest


Before I was a mom I...
Slept in until 9 or 10

Now I....
Am awake at 730, even if Ethan decides to sleep in

Before I was a mom I...
Ate out multiple times a week

Now I....
Cook most nights

Before I was a mom I....
Never watched cartoons

Now I....
Know the theme songs for Barney, most of the songs from Yo Gabba Gabba, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Before I was a mom I....
Would jump in my car and go

Now I...
Have to make sure I have enough diapers, wipes, and snacks for our trip

Before I was a mom I...
I would go shopping all the time

Now I...
Haven't gone shopping for myself in months

Before I was a mom I...
was a self absorbed brat who didn't know what unconditional love really was

Now I...
Would do anything and give anything just to see a smile on my sons face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...