Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Springs a Coming: Trendy Tot

Time for a new link up! 



Time to get ready for spring, and what I mean by that is a new spring wardrobe for Ethan.

 Now like I've said in the past, its definitely not as easy to shop for boys as it is girls, but if you know where to look then it makes it so much easier.  

A few of my favorite stores have started to get there spring stuff in and I am in love with pretty much all of it.


Baby Gap



 Baseball caps- What little boy doesn't little adorbs in a little baseball cap?
 Waywarers- My son already has a few, proof that he is already more stylish then me
 Plaid Shorts



Old Navy

Boat Shoes- So preppy, but so cute!

 Rain Gear- Rainy Rain go away....
Baseball wear ( Go Braves!!)- Ok well this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Ethan will definitely own one this year

Simple style that you can mix and match with fun accessories is definitely the way to go for spring. So what are your spring must haves for your little one?

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! Those plaid shorts and boat shoes are so adorable, as is your little man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those baby wayfarers and the boat shoes - precious! Thank you for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...