Friday, March 22, 2013

Surgery Day



I am sure everyone who has read my blog for a while and knew about my upcoming surgery is probably wondering when in the world that is happening? 

Well that day would be today!!

 I am actually blogging from my phone because it is far too early to have gotten out of bed this morning and typed this on my computer, which means there will be plenty of typos for you laugh at when you see this.

I am currently hungry and freaking out but otherwise just ready to get this over with. I even tasked poor Tim with picture duty so I can record this little journey.

  Until I talk to you all soon have a wonderful weekend and stay tuned for what happens.....

1 comment:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...