Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time to Accessorize

Once again I'm linking up with MeganKelly, and Lindsay for Trendy Tot Tuesday


Ok I'm going to admit it, I LOVE accessories. Head bands, hats, scarves, earrings you name it I love it. So when I first found out I was having a little boy I was a little bummed that there would be no frilly tutus, no head bands, and no cute scaves matching mine. I mean boys don't accessorize, right?

Wrong!  
Ethan Accessories
I never thought I would have this much fun looking at little ties, baseball caps, and sunglasses.  I don't like to brag, but my son is a pretty stylish kid if I do say so myself













Its a little bit harder to find the "cute" vs the "cheesy" stuff but thank goodness for Baby GapH&M, and Old Navy for always having what I need.

Now its your turn, tell me where you find all of your little ones accessories and then go and link up for Trendy Tot Tuesday

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your post! Im with you, when I found out I was having a boy I was kinda bummed. But they are getting better and better with boys clothes :) Also...you just named my 3 favorite stores for little boys clothes!! I can see our boys having very similar style. Your little guy is super handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I agree, they are getting so much better with boy clothes and accessories. Love that mohawk! :o) Newest follow from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! We definitely have the same style when it comes to dressing boys (except you actually *have* a boy to dress) haha!

    Thank you for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, you have to search way harder for cute accessories for boys, but your son is so cute! love the little fedora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute! My son wore so many hats, bow ties, and ties when he was little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little vest and hat outfit---too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you dress your little man! Visiting from the link-up and newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those accessories for him - especially the fedora, he is KILLING that look! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check it out here:
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...