Friday, April 26, 2013

Whats on My Mind and Happy Friday!

I'm sure your very curious to know whats on my mind, don't deny.... I can tell your bursting at the seams.
I started typing this all out and it pretty much turned itself into a vlog at about #3. Whatevs we're just going to go with it.

1. My last blog made me look like an a-hole. I mean Ethan isn't all that bad of a kid, its like 80/20. 20% of the time I want to disown him or send him to military school. That's not bad right? At least the other 80% he is still my sweet little wild child. However I need that 20% to go to 0. Stat.

2.Everyone keeps telling me to pick up a book on french parenting. WTF is french parenting and what makes it better then " North Carolina- I'm going to give you something to cry about parenting"? ( thats a joke people simmer down)

3. My surgery was a month ago and if I knew I would still be having complications I may have rethought the whole surgery and just gone with the biopsy instead. Check this out....



See the way I just start rambling, yeah as much as I hate to admit it that's really how I am most of the time. Oh well Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I never got to comment on your last post but I most certainly don't think you are an *$$ hole. Being a boy mom of a 19 month old is HARD. There is no easy way around this. I have plenty of times where my son tries my patience. I'm hoping it will pass- but what is this "French parenting" that you speak of??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah "North Carolina" parenting. You crack me up. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...