Monday, May 13, 2013

20 Months

I've been a slacker and haven't done one of these in a while, but I had some free time today so I'm going to try and do a little catching up on my little guys life.





Weight:
About 27 pounds. 

Height:
34 inches ( thats just a guess, maybe a little taller now?)  I really should get one of those height charts huh?


Clothing Size:
Mostly 24 month clothes. Ethan has a super long torso, so while most 18 month shirts still fit him they are all too short. Same thing with his pants. Maybe he will luck and and be tall and skinny..

Diapers
Size 4. Little man took after his daddy and has a super small waist

Feeding:
He is so picky and its is currently refusing some of his favorite food. Even avocado! I pretty much is living on cereal right now and I don't have the energy to fight it.

Hair, Teeth, and Eyes
I lost count. He has a mouth full and has another molar trying to break through.

 Reddish blonde. I look at pictures of Tim's dad who passed away before I was ever able to meet him and see Ethan. The hair, the eyes, its like we have a little part of his dad all the time.



Sleep:
We can still get 2 naps from him however most days its just 1 two hour nap which is fine with me.  Bedtime is at 8 and wake up is anywhere between 6 and 730. Ugh!

Talking:
He signs till his little hands are sore, but doesn't do a lot of talking. I have definitely noticed what little talking he does is picking up so I'm hoping one day he'll just be like " Hey Mom, can I get some milk?" One can thing right?


Likes:

The Park- We found a new park not far from our house and he is in hogs heaven. Its right on the ocean front and can pretty much run around all he wants without me having to worry about him getting hurt.

Airplanes- He is obsessed! Every time one flies overhead which is constantly he stops what he is doing and watches it until its out of sight. Future pilot maybe?




Dislikes:
Bedtime- I am pretty sure he has more willpower then me and he knows it which is why he fights to hard on this.

Being confined- Carseat, stroller, shopping cart he hates it all. He needs to RUN!




Milestones:
He is starting to tell us when he needs to go potty or has a dirty diaper. I know its a little early but maybe by his birthday we can seriously start thinking about potty training?



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome about the telling you when he needs to go potty! I think he is ready!!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...