Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Whats in a Book?

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience:  this is the ideal life.  ~Mark Twain

I don't know about you but finding time to read a good book is easier said then done most days.

 Luckily I have been trying to catch up on my recent Kindle purchases ( well before Ethan lost my kindle, but thats a different story), and read some good books. Now every once in a while I find myself reading fiction but for the most part I love non-fiction books that make you laugh ( especially those written by other parents. You know the books where the author is telling you about their crazy life and you can laugh with them the entire time because you can relate. Yeah those are my favorite.

I've actually read quite a few lately so I thought I would share some of my favorite ones just in case anyone else is looking for a good read.







Remember me recently talking about how someone suggested I read a book about french parenting? Well I did. And I loved it!!! My new favorite book



If you really don't know if you would like this book you can always check out


Its basically the short abbreviated  version with just the meat and potatoes of the first book.  Trust me you want to check this out.



1 comment:

  1. I wish i had the time to read but thanks for the recs... one day I'll pick up a book again. I occasionally read the blog of the author of 'I just want to pee alone' and I wondered if it was actually good. She and her followers rant about it but it's nice to get an unbiased opinion.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...