Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beach Bum

Finally getting a chance to link up with some of my favorite bloggers again KellyLindsay, and Megan



We live about 15 minutes from the beach currently and I've lived near the ocean my entire life so it would only be natural that I love summer. I love the water, the sand, the smell of the sea. But you know what else I love? Adorable kids in swimwear.

Ethan has 2 pairs of swim trunks ( last year he had 6, so I'm doing much better)

These fun little jellyfish
And
These Quiksilver board shorts I found on sale recently at the Navy Exchange.

I love little swim trunks, they make toddlers and infants look like little men. How cute!!!

Other must haves for the beach this year?


 Although next year I'm getting him one with a hood like this, for when he doesn't want to wear a hat






And a baseball style hat



Yep the essentials for the perfect day of fun in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...