Monday, July 29, 2013

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Saturday was my high school reunion. Its been 10 years since I graduated and let me tell you I was slightly nervous about going. I got along with most people in high school but I was too shy to ever do anything that made me "stand out". So I definitely didn't want to be the person that nobody remembered.  Well apparently I was quite memorable and didn't realize. I even had a few people tell me they were hoping I'd be there. Talk about an ego boost! 


 Anyhoo the only big negative? I didn't take 1 photo!! Why because I was having too much fun to worry about pictures. Apparently I wasn't the only one because most everyone forgot to take pictures. We did manage to get one group photo with everyone. ( Well the 3rd of our class that decided to show up.)  Out of our just over 100 grads about 35ish showed up. Not too shabby.

I guess growing older is like a fine wine. It gets better with age.






No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...