Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday- Getting Ready for Fall

Yes its August, but here in good ole VA it is starting to get unseasonably cool, so I'm doing what any good mom does and goes shopping because 1. Ethan needs new clothes, and 2. I love a good reason to shop!

So what are my fall essentials?

Oxfords

I really don't think too many things are cuter then a little guy them an oxford and some jeans. Completely preppy but I can't help but love it.

Plaid Button Downs

Not the kind that make your son look like a lumbar jack, but the cute ones with the rolled sleeves and fun pops of color.

Waffle Tees

Last year Ethan had about 4 of these because they're warm, comfy, and you can dress them up if you so choose.
  
( Source for all of the above)

Jeans

Levis have always fit Ethan the best.

Slip on Shoes

You know, a step above flip flops without me having to make him wear "winter shoes"
Target has the best because they normally have a variety for a really good price, especially when your kid is constantly jumping shoe sizes.

Hats
I mean seriously, does it get any cuter then this?


Now its your turn. Head on over to visit LindsayMegan, and Kelly and link up for Trendy Tot Tuesday





No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...