Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday -Thanks Pinterest

If you didn't know because your new to the blog, or maybe you haven't noticed I love me some Pinterest!!  I love finding recipes, I love the DIY projects, and I also love all the ideas for not just me, but for Ethan.  I have found some of the cutest ideas on there for E. But there is one problem.
This guy.
 The hubster is a very by the books, jeans and t-shirt type of guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but sometimes I like to think out of the box which is hard when I hear " No son of my is going to wear that". Oh yeah, he is that guy.

This fedora

And this outfit was almost enough to evoke a coronary. 

But regardless I look, and I pin, and every once in a while I sneak in something into Ethan's closet that may not be TA ( Timmy approved). Why? Because I can of course.

For the looks that I haven't been able to convince Tim we need to get Ethan but still love, I stick to Pinterest.






Now its your turn. Head on over to visit LindsayMegan, and Kelly and link up for Trendy Tot Tuesday





1 comment:

  1. Adorable outfits! My hubby is the same - jeans and t-shirt - love him for it, but I like to envoke some pizazz in my kids clothing :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...