Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Rewind

Happy Monday Ladies and Gents. Hope you all had a splendid weekend.  I'm trying very hard to get my blog back to where I want it ( ie blogging a lot more) and I always tend to do better with structure so I am bringing back an old topic. The Weekend Rewind. 

So what did I do?  

Well Ethan was sick with
.
.
.
.
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease.
Ugh just saying that gives me the creeps. In case you have no idea what that is, its basically this gross virus which can cause a rash, mouth ulcers, fever, and overall yuckiness and my poor kiddo had it.  Lucky for him he didn't get the rash on his hands or feet but his little booty was covered as was the inside of his mouth and throat causing him to refuse to eat and barely drink for 4 days. Thank goodness we have an excellent pediatrician who knew what was going on immediately and gave us some tylenol with codeine for him. It was the only way the poor little guy would sleep. Well that and he got to sleep in between Mommy and Daddy for 4 nights which he loved. ( Me not so much because he was so restless I was constantly getting kicked in the head).  However all is well again and Ethan is back to his lovable crazy self.

I have been taking my health serious and while I still have hick ups I'm sticking to eating smaller portions and making smarter food choices. Plus I'm doing the 30 day Squat challenge. Feel the BURN!!  I will have buns of steal from this for sure. The only negative? I haven't lost a pound. Actually I've gained one. Talk about frustrating. Its ok I'm going to stick with it because its not just about losing weight, its about becoming a better me.

Other then that we did some work around the house. We have some stuff outside that really needs done and Tim is taking the time to knock it out before he goes overseas. Me? I'm working on DIY projects that I've been putting off. Check out my latest Isn't that Pinteresting post to see whats new.


Just a few other random pictures from the weekend





That's it for my weekend. What did you do to enjoy the beautiful ( or not so beautiful, depending where your at) weather?







1 comment:

  1. Good for you working on your health! I lost about 60 lbs after having my last baby (ok, I did that after having each my kids, haha). I know how hard it is and I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...