Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weight on my Shoulders

And hips, and stomach, and well you get the point. Needless to say I need to get all this weight off!! 

Remember when I use to be a good blogger and would post about my weight loss every week. But then I started to slack off and haven't done it since? Well since my last post I have gained weight. I don't mean a few pounds, I mean almost 20. 20 pounds gained back on top of the 60 that I had wanted to lose.  

I have been avoiding the scale, but you can't really avoid not having clothes that fit you the way you want, so when I stepped on the scale today I was in shock and immediately decided things have to change. Now in reality I would love to join the gym again, however with Tim going over seas money is going to be tight, so the gym is out of the question. Which means I need to do it the good ole fashion way here at home.  

No more unhealthy food, no more sitting around being lazy. I have got to get moving. I want Tim to come home to seeing me the skinniest I've ever been, meaning I need to lose the full 80 in the next 18 months. I think its totally doable. And to help motivate myself I am posting on here at least once a week. If you don't see my post, yell at me because I will need all the motivation and support I can get. 

 No more hiding my weight, no more denial, just me exposed, raw and honest about the long road I have ahead of me.

Ugh!!!! My highest weight ever except when I was pregnant.


I look preggo!


Muffin Top Anyone??

So my exercise goal for this week?
Consistently work out for at least 30 minutes every day ( even if its just swimming laps at the pool)

Food Goal?
3 Liters of H2O a day, and no caffeine 

Today I'm starting to build a whole new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...