Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Who Dressed You?

There is that fine line you reach as a parent where you want your child to have some independence but you don't want them looking like the the kid from Big Daddy

So you start giving them options on what they want to wear, and they start voicing their opinion on things they don't want to wear.  Most of the time you luck out and they look fine but other times you don't want to leave the house.

Ethan is currently on a "I'll only wear baseball hats backwards like a punk" and I refuse to take my pj top off ( despite the fact that there is a good chance breakfast is somewhere on it).

Most days I just go with it. He wants to be his own person, and at least he matches for the most part. The sad thing it that it is just more proof that he is growing up.


Today it was a sideways cap, backwards pants, and a Beatles ( thank goodness) tee.
I'm pretty sure my son thinks he's a "gangsta"



He obviously isn't that much of a bad @ss if I can still convince him to wear his real tree crocs. ( and wear his pants the correct way)

Where do you draw the line? We have had some pretty interesting outfits lately and I still don't know the answer to that. I guess only time will tell.



Head over and link up with the fun ladies (Megan, Kelly,and Lindsay)  for the last addition of Trendy Tot Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love this post, because I know my time is coming shortly... but he is still adorable! :o)
    -Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...