Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MiniHipsters- Trendy Tot Tuesday

I have died and gone to cute kid clothes heaven ya'll!!

What am I talking about? 
Remember when I posted about how I love some of the kids style I see on pinterest, but my husband would cut up my credit cards if  I ever dressed E in half the stuff I loved? 

Well the other problem is I see all these pieces and don't have any idea where to get them from because most of the images on pinterest are from peoples personal websites, not from the site of origin. 
 I stumbled across this and was instantly sucked it. Why? because the many of the people who post pictures also tell you where they got the clothing items from! YAY!! Now I have to go do some shopping because I have found way to many cute ideas for Ethan. 

Just don't tell Tim.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to head on over and link up with the girls who host Trendy Tot Tuesday each week, you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...