Monday, October 14, 2013

The Hubster- 52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose.

Linking up with Becky for another week of Blogging with a Purpose.
 This weeks topic? All you need to know about my other half

This is the hubster, Tim. We have know each other for 10 years and I still feel like I am constantly noticing new things about him.

1. Tim is a sports addict. Football, baseball, basketball. It doesn't matter as long as its a sport. He is always taking over the tv to watch "the game".

2. He claps SO SO loudly any time his team scores. I mean standing up from the couch and *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* Every time. Its cute, in an annoying way.

3. He is such a picky eater. No meat on a bone, no seafood, and nothing with fat on anything. Shopping at my house is super fun.

4. He is such a procrastinator. He tends to start projects but never finishes them until I harass him for having power tools all over the house.

5. He is a history buff. He loves history. He can spout random facts that I never had any clue about, all the time.

6. He is an Army Brat. My father in law was in the military when Tim was young. He was even born in Germany.
7. Loves Movies. Pre E we went to see probably one movie a week. Its our go to date night.
8. He is a joker. Even when he proposed to me he originally pulled out pearl earrings and had me thinking that it wasn't a proposal.

9. He doesn't drink. Ever. No real reason, he just doesn't see the point in it. Which means I always have a DD. Score!
10. Temper Temper. He is super hard to get mad, but when he does look out!
11. He loves the outdoors. He would be camping, biking, and hiking all the time if it was something I actually enjoyed, but its not really my thing.
12. He is an excellent marksman. Being military police definitely has paid off. He is a great shot.

13. He is an amazing dad. Aubrey and Ethan are so lucky they get to call him Dad. He is fair but firm, fun and silly. And yes he is that dad who unintentionally embarrasses his poor daughter.


Now its your turn. Head on over and link up for 52 Days of Blogging with a Purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... my husband refuses to eat meat off of the bone too!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...