Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday- Halloween

Its almost October, and you know what that means..... HALLOWEEN!  

Now I've never been a huge fan of Halloween but must admit that I get a little giddy when it I start seeing costumes out for kids. 

Ethan 1 Month- The Monkey

Ethan 1 Year- Clark Kent

 We already know what we are doing for Ethan this year, and are dressing him and his little buddy Aiden up in a matching theme. But I'm not going to reveal which one because that takes all of the fun out of it. Instead I'll leave you with some of my favorite costumes I've seen out this year and let you try to figure out which one Ethan will be wearing October 31st.













#1.  #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7

Now its your turn to head over to visit
LindsayMegan, and Kelly and link up for Trendy Tot Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I have never cared for Halloween but since having kids, I have become obsessed!! Those costumes are adorable but that batman costume is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...