Friday, November 1, 2013

Style On a Budget

Fall is here which means bye bye flip flops and sundresses, hello flats and sweaters.
I have a habit of falling into a jeans and sweater rut during the fall and tend to become.... boring. So every so often I try to change things up a little with some cardigans, dresses, scarves and my new found favorite thing- leggings!

I never until recently have worn leggings because I didn't think someone plus size could pull it off. Boy was I wrong. I can't believe it took me that long to figure this out. No I'm not brave enough to wear a tunic style top with leggings but I will put those bad boys under a dress in no time!
Whole Outfit- Target
So I just realized I didn't take a picture with my whole outfit including my favorite flats ( that are the same color as my scarf) or my grey and black striped cardigan. Darn! Fashion fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...