Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dreaming Big

Ever since Ethan was born and Tim bought me my camera I have fallen in love with photography. More particularly family photography. I find myself constantly chasing my family around the house and my Pinterest account is normally blowing up with photo ideas that I love. 


I never thought that this is something that I would want to do professionally, but having taught myself how to use my camera and different techniques I have seen myself grow as a photographer and can't help but think about maybe this is something I would like to do all the time.  

I recently had the chance to take some family photos for a friend and her family and while we were doing I was asked by a stranger on the street if I was a professional photographer. I'm not. I'm just starting out. But having someone else verbalize that made me think that yeah, one day I might want to be.  Then today I heard from my friends husband that a few people saw my photos of them and want to know if I could take some photos for them as well. I can't deny it, I am a little giddy but my mind is blown. 



Is this something I want? Yes definitely. Is it something I think I can do, I hope so because I sure would like to give it a try. I know its a long hard road and I have a lot to learn but I've decided to start doing my research and see if maybe, just maybe I can turn my dream to reality.

So what do I do about nursing? Nothing for now. I love my job and will work as a nurse until I'm old and grey but at times I feel that I need a change and now I realize what it is that I need to do.  



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE love love the picture of the little boy with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...